Get The Best Deal By Experts!+91-9759-222-888
Auli Tour Packages
Auli: Auli is known as a trekking & Skiing destination and a beautiful hill station situated in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. It is the only destination for Skiing Uttarakhand state....
The town has a panoramic view of the Himalayan Mountains Nanda Devi, Mana Parwat, Trishul & Kamet. Between June to October, the town has a variety of flowers which makes it look beautiful.
About Auli: Auli is situated at an altitude of 3000m Chamoli district of Uttarakhand. Auli is known as a popular winter destination in India. The town looks really beautiful when it's covered in snow. Tourists from all around the world visit Auli for winter adventure games like Ice skating, Skiing, Snowboarding & trekking. The town attracts trekkers from all around the globe as Auli has a lot of options for trekking like Kuwari Pass, Gurson Bugyal, Pangarchulla Summit & Tapovan.
The town has a different look when it's under snow-covered. It's an amazing destination for honeymoon couples as well as people traveling with their families & friends. Auli is serving you luxury & deluxe accommodation for tourists traveling there. People want to learn skiing, Ice skating & snowboarding. Auli offers them 07 days non-certificate & 14 days certificate, basic, intermediate, and advanced courses. Ski training is given by a qualified Ski instructor. Apart from Skiing Auli has a major attraction Auli ropeway & Auli Chair Car. Auli ropeway is known as Asia's highest ropeway after Gulmarg situated on 3050 M. Ropeway covers 04 km length from Joshimath and ends at GMVN Ski Resort after that people can enjoy chair car for Skiing purposes.
1. Artificial Lake: Artificial Lake is the world's highest man-made lake. The Artificial lake is situated at an altitude of 3050 M. It's used for winter games by the Uttarakhand Government. From December to March Auli has heavy snowfall so the lake got frozen & used for Ice Skating.
2. Gurson Bugyal: Gurson Bugyal is located at an altitude of 3500M 03km from Auli. Gurson is a skiing destination which can be reached by trek from Auli by 03km. During winter the place has a lot of snow to enjoy winter games. During summer people can enjoy a picnic at the lush green meadow.
3. Chattarkund: After Gurson bugyal Chattarkund lake is also a trekking destination in Auli. Located at 3550M above sea level the kund is famous for its sweet water. The Kund is located in the middle of the dense forest. Please take a guide with you during the trek.
Places to Visit nearby Auli
1. Narsingh temple: Narsingh temple is located in Joshimath town of Chamoli district. The temple is known as the winter seat of Shri Badrinath Ji. Shri Badrinath Idol has been taken down every year in the temple for 06 months during the winter season. So tourists can visit & worship the Badrinath temple in Joshimath.
2. Shankaracharya Math: In the 08th century Shri Totakacharya under the supervision of Shri Adi Guru Shankracharya established Shankracharya math. Shankracharya Math is established by Adi Shankracharya in Joshimath. Adi Shankracharya was established 04 Math in four corners of India to teach the importance of monastic life written in our Vedas.
3. Kalpavriksha: A 1200 years old tree located in Joshimath. It's a Mulberry tree holding a historical & religious significance in Joshimath. People used to believe Adi Shankracharya got enlightenment under this tree. Mysteriously, Kalpvriksha remains evergreen throughout the year and never drops a leaf by itself.
Things to do in Auli
1. Ropeway in Auli: The ropeway is situated in Joshimath. The gondola takes you to the top of the Auli to see a panoramic view of the Himalayan Mountains. The cable car runs Joshimath to GMVN Ski resort with a view of beautiful mountains. The ropeway has an entry fee of INR. 1,000/- per person. It took 25 minutes to reach Auli GMVN Ski resort. It operates from 09:15 am to 04:00 pm.
2. Chair car in Auli: After the gondola ride in Auli tourists can enjoy a chair car ride in Auli from GMVN Ski resort to Skiing point. They do not have specific timings for chair cars; they keep running every minute during the operational period.
3. Skiing in Auli: Skiing becomes one of the most loved adventures of India. Auli is the best place to learn & enjoy skiing. As they have a teaching course of 01 weeks & 14 days. Auli has a 10km slope for beginners & experts. They have a Skiing school where you can rent equipment of Ski related things & learn Skiing from expert trainers. Every year the Government of Uttarakhand organises a Worldwide Skiing competition from all over the world. Tourists can participate in that.
4. Trekking in Auli: Instead of Skiing Auli has other adventures like trekking & snowboarding.
i) Gurson: is the place famous for trekking 03 km from Auli. It's a nice place for trekkers & skiing lovers as it's situated at a height of 3500M. You can be the witness of mesmerizing Sunrise from the top of Gurson Bugyal. During winters trekkers can enjoy snowing here & during summer they can enjoy lust green forest to enjoy a picnic.
ii) Chattarkund: After Gurson bugyal Chattarkund lake is also a trekking destination in Auli. Located at 3550M above sea level the pond is famous for its sweet water. The pond is located in the middle of the dense forest. Please take a guide with you during the trek.
iii) Bhavisya Badri: Located 17 km from Auli Bhavisya Badri is situated at an altitude of 2744M in Subhain village Joshimath. It is known as the "Future seat of Badrinath". Which can be reached by a 03 km trek from Tapovan. According to legend when the wrist of Lord Vishnu (The idol situated in the Narsingh temple) will fall then Nar & Narayan (Two hills situated in Badrinath Dham) will block the Badrinath Temple. So Badrinath seat will shift to Bhavisya Badri (Future abode of Badrinath).
How to reach Auli
By Road: Auli can be reached by road very easily by driving from Delhi by 480Km. Haridwar, Rishikesh & Dehradun are the nearest places to reach Auli by road. Buses & taxis are available for Auli from these places.
By Train: Haridwar/Rishikesh is the nearest station for Auli. It is well connected to all major cities of India. Trains are also available from Haridwar, Dehradun & Rishikesh for Kathgodam
By Air: Dehradun Jolley grant is the nearest airport for Auli. It's well connected to all cities.
By Cable Car: Auli can be reached by cable car (Gondola Ride) from Joshimath. It has a 04km ropeway which takes you to Auli. It costs INR. 1,000/- per person up & down & takes up to 25 minutes to reach Auli.
Tips for Auli Trip
Rishikesh Auli Chopta Tour Package6 Nights 7 Days
Explore Auli and Chopta's tour with Rishikesh from Dehradun.
Jim Corbett Auli Nainital Package Ex Delhi7 Nights 8 Days
Enjoy Jim Corbett Auli with Nainital Tour Ex Delhi.
Mussoorie Auli Rishikesh Tour Package6 Nights 7 Days
Book Mussoorie's holiday tour with Auli and Rishikesh.
Mussoorie Rishikesh Auli Tour6 Nights 7 Days
Enjoy your holidays in Mussoorie Rishikesh Auli for 6 nights 7 days.
Haridwar Rishikesh Auli Tour5 Nights 6 Days
Book Haridwar Rishikesh Auli Tour Package from Dehradun for 5 Nights 6 Days.
Rishikesh Auli Kartik Swami Tour Package6 Nights 7 Days
Book Rishikesh Auli Kartik Temple Tour For 6 nights 7 days.
Auli Tour FAQs
Winter is the best season to visit Auli and make the most of everything it offers to you. The snowfall time in Auli is from December to February and the best time to visit Auli.
You should wear layers of clothes also it's always better than wearing too much, wear a temperature-controlled jacket or body warmers. (waterproof/ windproof down/ fleece jacket that will serve as the outer shell to protect from cold winds. You should wear winter caps to cover your ear, scarves to cover the neck, Hand gloves, and woolen socks.
The Roads are good now and suitable for all weathers it is safe to visit Auli. We advise you to avoid night Driving and Moonsoon season. Except that Auli is a beautiful and safest place to roam and spend your holidays.
All categories of hotels are there for every traveler's budget to luxury. Lodge, Homestays, 1-star to 4-star hotels.
3 to 4 days are enough for Auli. A more than enough to visit Auli.
One can book a cable car from GMVN's official site which is available online. You can on-spot booking at the Ropeway office in GMVN And Joshimath.
The highest and longest ropeways in Asia after Gulmarg, the Auli cable car covers the distance of 4.15 km from Joshimath
The Jolly Grant Airport located in Dehradun is the nearest airport to Auli.
Camping in Auli
Nanda Devi peak
Yes, it is better to book the Auli package in advance to avoid stay problems, especially during the peak season all hotels are almost full so you should book your taxi and stay earlier.
© Copyright 2018 Design ByIndia Easy TripAll Rights Reserved