Get The Best Deal By Experts!+91-9759-222-888
Odisha Tour Packages
Odisha is an Eastern State of Republic India and formerly Known as Orissa, located on the Bay of Bengal. The capital of Odisha state is Bhubaneswar which is home to hundreds of temples....
Odisha is surrounded by Jharkhand in North, West Bengal in North East, Andhra Pradesh in South, Chattisgarh in the west, and the Bay of Bengal in the east. Odisha was established as a new state of India on 1st April 1936 at Kanika palace in Cuttack city. Many people of New state were Odia speaking. Since it, 1st April celebrates as Utkal Divas or Odisha Day in entire Odisha. Odiya is the local and most spoken language of the state and 93% population speak the Odiya.Top Temple in Odisha
1. Jagannath Temple Odisha:Odisha is known as the "land of Lord Jagannath". Jagannath Temple is one of the most sacred pilgrimage destinations in Puri, Odisha. the temple is an important Hindu temple. Lord Jagannath (Shree Krishna), Balabhadra (brother), and Subhadra (Sister) are a trio of deities worshipped at the temple. Jagannath Temple is designed by Adi Shankaracharya, and it is one of the Chardham for the pilgrimage of India.
2. Maa Tara Tarini Temple: Maa Tara Tarini Temple is Considered one of the Shakti Peeth of India. it is one of the famous religious Temple, where the twin sisters Goddess Tara and Tarini are worshiped. the temple is situated at the hilltop, there are 1000 steps that connect to the temple. the temple is known for the wish-fulfilling Tempel.
3. Sun Temple: The Sun temple is also known as the Konark temple. This is one of the finest examples of the brilliant ancient artistry and creativity of the ideas. this temple was built in the Kalinga architectural style. This temple is dedicated to the God Surya (Sun) and was constructed in the 13th century CE. it is also listed under the UNESCO world heritage sites.
4. LingarajaTemple: The Lingaraja temple is one of the oldest and the largest temples in the Bhubaneshwar (Odisha). this temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and the Goddess Parvati. Lingaraja temple is the ultimate example of architecture in the Kalinga style. The theLingaraj temple is also known as “Swayambhu”, which means self-originated Shivling.
5. Brahmeswara Temple: Brahmeswara temple is a Hindu temple, this temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. this temple is located in Bhubaneswar (Odisha) and it was built at the end of the 9th century CE. The temple is carved out of a single stone, It is built in the pyramidal style and has many beautiful carvings on both inside and outside.
6. Gundicha Temple: This temple is one of the most beautiful temples situated in Odisha. This temple is the key segment of the very well-known Rath Yatra Festival of Puri. The Lord Jagannath, the most important sanctuary of the Sree Gundicha temple, Lord Jagannath(Krishna), Balabhadra(Brother), and Subhadra(Sister) are driven each on his or her wooden car once a year, during the Rath Yatra festival. Lord Jagannath prefers to pay a visit to her house for nine days during Rath Yatra Festival. It is believed that their Aunt Gudhicha gives a welcome to the three siblings with the rice cake is also known as 'Podapitha' or 'Porapitha'.
7. Mukteswara Temple: The Mukteshwara temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, it was built during the rule of the Somvanshi Dynasty and it is the finest example of Kaliga Architecture also built in the Buddhist style. This temple is located on a hilltop. There are some statues and sculptures of many deities inside this temple-like sadhus and group of playful monkeys and some sculptures of smiling women.
8. Parsurameswara Temple: The Parsurameswara temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. In this temple, there are many beautiful designs carved on the walls of this temple. This temple is also known as one of the best-preserved temples in Odisha. It is one of the finest examples of beautifully carved motifs with intricate details on the walls of the temple. Legends say this place is the place where the Parsurama (An avatar of the Lord Vishnu) was punished himself and got penance from Lord Shiva.
9. Rajarani Temple: The Rajarani temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. This temple is also known as the “Love Temple” because this temple contains erotic carvings of men and women. This temple can be visited by people of all religions. This temple is a unique temple with stunning architecture and build in Reddish-Gold sandstone, this is built on a platform with two structures and a hall, also known as Jagamohana. The walls have many sculpted scenes on the walls.
10. Vaital Deula: The Vaital Deula temple is dedicated to the Goddess Chamunda and is also known as the “Tina Munia Mandir”. It is a rare temple which was intricate and beautiful erotic carvings of couples on the wall of this temple. this temple is known for its marvelous architecture and has many carvings on its ceiling, it is the finest example of Kalinga architecture and the tower of this temple is the Dravidian style of the South Indian temples. There are many carved figures of Lord Shiva and Goddess Durga, which is one of the finest aspects of this temple, also had the carved figures of Lord Surya and Goddess Durga inside the temple.
11. Ram Mandir: The Ram Mandir is one of the most popular temples in Odisha. The temple is said to be the most visited temple in Bhubaneshwar. The Ram Mandir is dedicated to Lord Rama, Lakshman, and Goddess Sita have been worshiped here. This temple is very well known for its beautiful architecture. In this temple, the devotees have also worshiped Lord Hanuman and Lord Shiva. In this temple there are major festivals are celebrated with excitement and also magnificent annual fair conducted inside this temple. on the occasion of Ram Navami many devotees visit this temple, it is a festival that is not to be missed as it is celebrated here grandly.
12. Ananta Vasudeva Temple: The Ananta Vasudeva Temple is one of the best temples and the most visited temple in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha. This temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna, Brother-Balrama, and Sister-Subhadra. This temple is the most ancient temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. There are many sculptures that are finest and beautifully carved inside this temple and also have a fascinating sculpture of Lord Balrama standing on the top of a 7 hooded serpent. This temple is known for its historic origins and 12th-century art.
13. Cuttack Chandi Temple: The Cuttack Chandi Temple is dedicated to the Goddess Chandi (Durga), which is located on the serene banks of Mahanadi. It is famous for its evening Aarti, Durga Puja, and Kali Puja festivals. It is also known as the oldest Odisha temple and their origins of the temples are based on the old tales and stories. In the Cuttack Chandi Temple, there are nearly 20 lakh visitors had visited every year and it is the signature temple of Cuttack city. This temple has a sweet made witch is also known as Prasad and Chandi Bhog made out every day.
14. Chausathi Jogini Temple: The Chausathi Jogini Temple is dedicated to the Goddess Durga and is also known as Mahamaya Temple. Who took the form of 64 Statues of Goddess Durga in an attempt to defeat Demons. After defeating the demons the Goddess Druga commemorates them. It is a Hindu temple which is situated at the bank of the Bhargavi River in Hirapur Bhubaneshwar. It is one of the most visited temples in Bhubaneshwar. This temple is maintained by the Archaeological Survey of India.
15. Mausi Maa Temple: The Mausi Maa temple is the legendary temple of Puri, Bhubaneshwar. This temple is directly related to Lord Jagannath and his aunt Goddess Ardhashini legends say Goddess Ardhshini once drank seawater to save puri from drowning. It is the temple where the Lord Jagannath Stops their Ratha(car) at their aunt (Mausi Maa) house, for his favorite rice cake. during the return journey (Bahuda yatra), the deity is offered the “Prasad” (Poda Pitha), which is a kind of baked rice cake meant for the poor.
16. Bhimakanda Sleeping Vishnu Temple: The Bhimakanda Sleeping Vishnu Temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu which is situated in Keonjhar or also known as a beautiful city of temples. Keonjhar is a very famous place in Odisha as it is the greenest city. There are various deities worshipped here. This temple was made dating back to the 12th century. This temple is a very famous temple of the city. In this temple, there were all the images of Lord Vishnu are imprinted on the walls of the Vishnu temple. This city is very popular for its different lifestyle and customs and here are various festivals are celebrated with full of belief every year.
17. Harishankar and Nrusinghanath: The Harishankar is a temple which is situated on the slopes of Gandharmardhan hills in the Bolangir district of Odisha(India). The Hari Shankar temple is an amazing picnic spot and also has a huge variety of flora and fauna. This place is dedicated to the two Hindu Lords. Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva. Nursinghanath temple is situated on the opposite side of the Gandhamardhan hills. It is the temple of Nursinghnath (Lord Vishnu) worshiped as Marjara Keshari. These temples are popular for their nature’s beauty. These temples are the important pilgrimage site of the Bolangir district.
18. Sri Sri Baladev Jew Temple: The Sri Baladev Jew Temple is a famous temple of Odisha. This temple is dedicated to Lord Balarama, Lord Jagannath, and sister Subhadra are also worshipped in this temple. Sri Baladev temple was built in 1761 AD in Odisha. the area covered by this temple is around 2 acres. The premise of this temple is divided into two sections, which consist of the main temple and the half has a beautiful garden. In this temple, people have also worshipped Lord Ganesha, Sri ram, Sidheshwar Mahadev. Deities of Lord Baladev and Lord Jagannath and Goddess Subhadra wear different costumes and are decorated differently during the festival season.
19. Panchalingeshwar Temple: The Panchalingeshwar temple or Shiv Pitha is situated on five natural Lingas of Lord Shiva that are installed inside the shrine, its natural beauty attracts more tourists who are nature lovers and visitors. A huge number of tourists of Odisha and other states visit here throughout the year to worship Lord Shiva and enjoy the scenic beauty. This temple is the most prominent pilgrimage site in the district and the state of Odisha.
20. Maa Samaleswari Temple: Shree Maa Samaleshwari temple is located in the western part of Indian state Orrisa. It is situated on the bank of the river Mahanadi in Odisha. Sambapur district's name is the region named as Maa Samaleswari also known as Jagatjanani, Mahalaxmi, Adishakti, and Mahasaraswati which is worshiped from ancient times. Maa Samaleswari Temple is the most visited and the most loved temple in the entire Sambalpur district. A number of festivals are celebrated here like Nuakhai, Navratri, and Dussehra.
The best time to visit Odisha is in October but you can also go to November, December, January, and February but the weather is hot from April to June. The best time for couples to visit Odisha is the rainy season. There is a famous festival at the world-famous Lord Jagannath Puri Rath Yatra which takes place in June and July. The wintertime is the best time during the months with clear skies making it ideal for sightseeing and outdoor activities.
Odisha always has a monsoon climate due to being around the sea, That is why it rains for a few months in Odisha, as it rains continuously from July to September. In Odisha, talk more about summer, it remains hot here from April to June. Which is very hot and to visit here, you should know for yourself that when you have to go, plan your tour according to your favorite weather and follow your tour according to the best time to visit. When you go to visit Odisha, then you should know about all the places of the place of weather so that you do not have any problem going there and you can enjoy the best visit time of Odisha.
By Road: Odisha Can be reached by road from all States and cities of India. No Matter where you start your travel. Odisha by road from Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Banglore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gujrat, Rajasthan, etc are easily reachable by Cab. The distance between Delhi to Bhubaneswar, capital of Odisha by road is approx 1,800 km via Agra - Lucknow Expy highway. The Roads are good to Reach Bhuwneshwar Orrisa, Bhuwneshwar is the main city of Orrisa from where you can explore all cities of Orrisa and can enjoy the Orrisa tour Package. All types of Vehicles can be used for Orrisa Tour by road depending on your requirement and group size you can take Sedan, Innova, Crysta, Tempo Travellers, Coaches, Buses, etc.
By Train: There are many trains for Odisha/Orissa, where Bhubaneswar is the main railway station as well as the capital of Orissa. You can be easily reached Odisha by train from Delhi, Dehradun, Chennai, Hyderabad, Banglore, Surat, etc. BBS DURONTO EXP, Bubneswar Rajdhani, Puri Nandan Kanan SF Express, YPR HWH AC Express, Aronia Express, Coromandel Express, Konark Express, and other trains well connected by rail line to the all major cities of India.
By Air: Biju Patnail Airport is the nearest airport to reach and visit the temples of Odisha state of India. Biju Airport is located in Bhubaneswar and it is around 60 km from Puri, a famous pilgrimage of Hindus. Air India, AirAsia, IndiGo, and Visara flights are available from Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, and other cities to Bhubaneswar. All major cities are well connected for air travel for Orissa which is known as a hub of temples in which Jagannath Puri and Konark Sun temple are very famous in the world.Read more
Popular Odisha Tour Packages
|Odisha Tour Package||Rs. On Request*||3 Nights 4 Days||Per Person||
|Orissa Family Tour Package||Rs. On Request*||4 Nights 5 Days||Per Person||
|Odisha Wildlife Tour Package||Rs. On Request*||5 Nights 6 Days||Per Person||
|Puri Tour Package||Rs. On Request*||2 Nights - 3 Days||Per Person||
Orissa/Odisha Tour Packages
Odisha Tour Package3 Nights 4 Days
Book a Holiday tour in Odisha with the best deal offer from Bhubaneswar.
Orissa Family Tour Package4 Nights 5 Days
Let us visit Odisha and Bhubaneswar with family for 4 nights 5 days with IET.
Odisha Wildlife Tour Package5 Nights 6 Days
Take a tour Bhitarkanika National Park with Konark and Sri Jagannath Dham in Orissa.
Puri Tour Package2 Nights - 3 Days
Book 2 night 3 days Puri tour package. Enjoy the sightseeing and nature.
Odisha Tour FAQs
Orissa or Odisha is known for its rich historical culture. located on the eastern coast of India along the Bay of Bengal it is perhaps most famous for its temples and national parks.
01. Puri Beach
02. Buddhist sites
03. Bhitarkanika National Park
04. Odisha Cuisine
05. Gahirmatha Beach
06. Jagannath Temple
07. Konark Sun Temple
08. Chilika lake
09. Kalijai Temple
11. Raghurajpur Crafts Village
12. Nandan Kanan National Park
13. Rath Yatra Festival
People here in Odisha speak the Odia language. It is an Indo-language and is also the official language of Odisha.
Odisha (formerly Orissa) was formed on 1 April 1936.
Yes, Odisha and Orissa are the same Orissa is an old name of Odisha.
Odisha is known for its
Art & Culture
Incredible Scenic Beauty
Rich Ethnic Tribal Diversity
Odisha is situated in the eastern part of the Indian peninsula and west of the Bay of Bengal.
Biju Patnaik international airport is the primary airport located in Bhubaneswar.
Distance from New Delhi Bhubaneshwar by Train is 1,722 kms.
Chillik Lake spreads across the districts of Puri, khurda, and Ganjam in the state of Odisha in eastern India is the largest Saltwater lake.
© Copyright 2018 Design ByUprillAll Rights Reserved