Get The Best Deal By Experts!+91-9759-222-888
Mussoorie Tour Packages
Are you planning for a hill station trip or Mussoorie Packages? India easy trip has a wide range of Mussoorie Tour Packages with the best offers and deals. You can book Mussoorie Tours anywhere from India & overseas. Our Theme packages are best for all types of travellers. IET offers you to choose readymade packages & also you can easily customise all Mussoorie Holidays packages as per their requirements.
One can easily book Mussoorie Holidays anywhere from India and big cities like Delhi, Haridwar, Dehradun, Ahemdabad, Mumbai, Pune, Banglore.
There are various reasons to visit Mussoorie, ancient Temples, Local food & folk dance, Natureview, Apple orchids, Tea Gardens, Himalayan View makes it a more appealing destination.
You Can browse popular Mussoorie Theme Packages like Mussoorie honeymoon packages, Mussoorie family packages, Mussoorie adventure packages, Mussoorie tourism, Mussoorie tour packages
Popular Mussoorie Tour Packages
|Mussoorie Tour Package Ex Haridwar||Rs. On Request*||2 Nights 3 Days||Per Person||
|Mussoorie Auli Rishikesh Tour Package||Rs. On Request*||6 Nights 7 Days||Per Person||
|Mussoorie Auli Chopta Tour Package||Rs. On Request*||6 Nights 7 Days||Per Person||
|Mussoorie Tehri Package From Dehradun||Rs. On Request*||4 Nights 5 Days||Per Person||
|Mussoorie Harsil Tour From Dehradun||Rs. On Request*||4 Nights 5 Days||Per Person||
|Mussoorie Lansdowne Tour Package||Rs. On Request*||4 Nights 5 Days||Per Person||
|Mussoorie Tour Package||Rs. On Request*||2 Nights - 3 Days||Per Person||
Mussoorie Holiday Packages
Jim Corbett Nainital Mussoorie Tour Package6 Nights 7 Days
Get the best deal Jim Corbett Nainital Mussoorie Package ex Delhi for 6 nights 7 days.
Mussoorie Tour Package Ex Haridwar2 Nights 3 Days
Book Mussoorie tour 2 nights 3 days from Haridwar at the best deal.
Mussoorie Auli Rishikesh Tour Package6 Nights 7 Days
Book Mussoorie's holiday tour with Auli and Rishikesh.
Mussoorie Auli Chopta Tour Package6 Nights 7 Days
Book Mussoorie Auli Chopta holidays tour.
Mussoorie Tehri Package From Dehradun4 Nights 5 Days
Get Mussoorie Tehri package from Dehradun Airport/Haridwar for 4 nights 5 days.
Mussoorie Harsil Tour From Dehradun4 Nights 5 Days
Book Mussoorie Harsil tour package for 4 nights 5 days from Dehradun Airport/Railway Station.
Mussoorie Lansdowne Tour Package4 Nights 5 Days
Book Mussoorie Lansdowne tour package for 4 nights 5 days from Dehradun.
Mussoorie Rishikesh Auli Tour6 Nights 7 Days
Enjoy your holidays in Mussoorie Rishikesh Auli for 6 nights 7 days.
Mussoorie Rishikesh Tour Package4 Nights 5 Days
Book Mussoorie Rishikesh Tour Package for 4 Nights 5 Days from Dehradun Airport or Railway Station.
Haridwar Rishikesh Mussoorie Tour5 Nights 6 Days
Book Haridwar Rishikesh Mussoorie tour package from Dehradun for 5 nights 6 days.
Kanatal Mussoorie Tour Package4 Nights 5 Days
Enjoy Holidays in Kanatal with Mussoorie for 4 Nights 5 Days.
Lansdowne Mussoorie Tour Ex Delhi4 Nights 5 Days
Let us enjoy Lansdowne with Mussoorie tour package for 4 nights 5 days from Delhi.
Dehradun Haridwar Rishikesh Mussoorie Tour5 Nights 6 Days
Explore Dehradun, Haridwar, Rishikesh, and Mussoorie tour for 5 nights 6 days.
Tehri Dhanaulti Mussoorie Package5 Nights 6 Days
Explore the beauty of Tehri, Dhanaulti, and Mussoorie for 5 nights 6 days from Haridwar.
Mussoorie Tour Package2 Nights - 3 Days
Book 2 Night 3 Days Mussoorie tour Package.
Nainital Tour Package2 Nights - 3 Days
Book 2 Nights 3 Days Nainital tour Package.
River Rafting In Rishikesh Tour Package2 Nights - 3 Days
Book 2 nights 3 days Rishikesh River Rafting Tour Package.
Rishikesh Tour Package2 Nights - 3 Days
Book 2 nights 3 days Rishikesh Tour Package.
Browse other popular Holiday Packages in Mussoorie, India: Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages, Mussorie Food Tour, Mussoorie Family Packages, Adventure Packages, Luxury Packages, Leisure Packages, Pilgrimage Packages, Wildlife Packages.
Browse Mussoorie Packages from different Indian Cities like Mussoorie Packages from Delhi, Mussoorie Packages from Mumbai, Mussoorie Packages from Bangalore, Mussoorie Travel Packages from Hyderabad, Mussoorie Packages from Chennai, Mussoorie Packages from Ahmedabad, Mussoorie Packages from Kolkata.
About The City: It is the famous hill station 35km from the capital of Uttarakhand Dehradun. It is a queen of hills. It is the starting of Chota Chardham Yatra that begins from here only. The height of the hill station is approx 2000 Mts from sea level. Mussoorie is the best destination for honeymoon couples, family tours & solo travellers.
It became one of the favourite destinations of celebrities in the '60s like Devanand his wife also Prem Chopra. Devanand has one home in the town. Bollywood stars like Alia Bhat, Varun Dhavan, Siddharth Malhotra, Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandy, Kiara & Shahid Kapoor have visited Mussoorie for their recent movie called Student of the Year, Student of the year 02 & Kabir Singh. Bollywood actors & Indian cricketers visited the town & always showed their love. The God of Cricket Sachin Tendulkar relaxes at the place every year.
Queen of Hills gets snow during December and January, sometimes in February. March to June the weather is pleasant & July, August has rained.
History of the Queen Of Hills: Mussoorie were pronounced as Mansuri by Indians & local people. Mussoorie was established by Gorkhas (under Umer Singh Thapa) in 1803. 1814, the war between Gorkhas & the British army had after that Gorkhas left Mussoorie.The town came under the district of Saharanpur in 1819. Later in 1825 Lt., Frederick Young of East India Company established the first building in Mussoorie. He built a shooting lodge on Camel Back Road. During the British ruling Indians were not allowed at Mussoorie. They use to have a signboard in Mussoorie "Indians and dogs are not allowed.
Shri Motilal Nehru uses to read books from Mussoorie Library and often the fine to the British. Later they removed that signboard. The Nehru family turned into regular guests to Mussoorie. This Hill station became the Dalai Lama's first home in India. 20- April-1959, he established a home in Mussoorie.
Places to Visit in Mussoorie
1. Kempty Falls: Kempy Falls is a beautiful waterfall situated 15km from Mussoorie. Kempty Falls was established 150 years ago by a British man, the perfect destination for a family picnic. Tourists come here to enjoy bathing in falls during summer. Tourists can enjoy the cable car ride at Kempty Falls & provides you with an amazing 360-degree view for photography. Cable car rides cost you INR. 120/- per person 10 to 15 minutes is the travelling time one way to reach Kempty fall by cable car.
2. Gun Hill: Gun hill is the second highest peak of Mussoorie. You can have a mesmerising view of Himalayan peaks like Banderpunch, Gangotri group & Shrikant. Gun hill was the training spot for Britishers where the British used to shoot cannons during the daytime. Tourists can enjoy a cable car ride to Gun Hill from the Mall road will cost INR. 75/- per person. Also, you can trek to Gun hill 02 km from Mall road.
3. Mussoorie Lake: Mussoorie Lake is an artificial lake in Mussoorie. The Mussoorie Lake is located 06 km before Mussoorie. Tourists come here to enjoy boat rides in the artificial lake. Paragliding is also an adventurous activity to do here. Mussoorie Lake has an entry fee of INR. 10/- per person. The place is open morning 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM.
4. Camel Back Road: The Camel Back Road is beautiful to walk from Mall road to Kurli Bazar. You can do the shopping and also can enjoy the street food. The place has a name because the shape of the road is like the hump of a Camel. The visitors can enjoy a beautiful sunrise & sunset from this road. One can enjoy snacks with a beautiful view of the Dehradun valley. The 180 years old British house attracts a lot of visitors every year. Camel Back Road is known as the first building of Mussoorie also. Bicycle Rickshaw & horse also available for the people cannot make such long walks.
5. The Mall Road:The Mall Road you can say is the heart of Mussoorie. Tourists who come to Mussoorie should have a walk to Mall road, can do shopping, enjoy snacks, coffee, Ice Cream & a romantic couple walk with the view of Doon Valley. Mall road starts from Library Chowk & ends at Picture palace. It provides you with old structure buildings at the time of The Britishers like Christ Church & Cambridge book store. For Kids Mall road have old-style video game parlours & exciting skating rinks. Honeymoon couples can have a long romantic walk when the weather is smoky / Mist.
6. Company Garden: The Company Garden is known as Municipal Garden & Company Bagh. This beautiful flower garden is 5 km away from the mall road in Mussoorie. A small lake with a small waterfall makes this place more attractive for tourists. The Company Garden also has a small amusement park is also located inside. Boating is also available inside the garden that will cost INR. 75/- per person. Company Garden has an entry fee of INR. 20/- per person.
7. Christ Church: The Christ Church is one of the oldest churches in Mussoorie 1836. It connects Mussoorie with The British Era & the stained glass inside the church peeks into the life of Jesus. Tourists can reach the church by 0.60km walk from Mall road.
8. Mossy Falls: Mossy Falls is one of the beautiful waterfalls in Mussoorie. The town is covered with mosses all the time, called Mossy Falls. During the monsoon, the City becomes so beautiful with the greenery and fog is all around the place. You Can visit this place can be visited throughout the year.
9. Lal Tibba: Lal Tibba is the highest peak of Mussoorie. Tourists enjoy the amazing sunrise & sunset from here. In the local language, it is named Red Hills because of its sunrise view of red colour. Tourists can enjoy the snowfall during the winter session. One can witness the view of North Himalayan mountains like Kedarnath, Badrinath, Bandarpunch & Gangotri by telescope established in 1967 by the municipality.
10. George Everest House: George Everest house is 06km away from Mussoorie. The place offers you a beautiful view of the Himalayan mountains & doon valley from the top. Sir George Everest was the surveyor and geographer who served as the surveyor-general of India. George Everest House name after Mount Everest (The highest ).The house was build in Mussoorie in 1832. He lived here till before retiring to England.
11. Jhari Pani Falls: The Jhari Pani Fall has located at 09 Km from Mall Road Jhari Pani road in Mussoorie. Jhari Pani Fall trekking is 1.5 km from Jharipani Village. Tourists coming here can enjoy a beautiful forest view during trekking & can enjoy hiking on the way to the waterfall.
How To Reach Mussoorie
By Road: You can reach the hill station by road.Taxies from all States and cities of India are available. You can book Mussoorie Taxi or tour from Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Banglore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gujrat, Rajasthan, etc. All types of Vehicles Sedan, Suv, Innova, Crysta, Tempo Travellers, Coaches, Bus can be used for Mussoorie Packages by road as per your requirement.
By Train :
- The nearest Railway station to the town is Dehradun Railway station, which is just 38 Kilometers away from the hill station.
- Taxi & Buses are available from Railway Station to the town.
- If you are planning for a budget trip to Mussoorie, the train would be the best option for you.
- The Dehradun Railway station connects to all cities of India.
- There are many trains available 24x7 from Dehradun to Delhi and other states.
By Air :
There are two domestic Airport in Uttarakhand Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun The Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun is the nearest Airport to the Mussoorie. Later one can take a cab or taxi for approx 58 Kilometers. Jollygrant Dehradun Airport has a direct and indirect flights from all over India.
Things to Carry
- Carry Hot water bags, Water bottles, Warm Clothes to avoid cold weather.
- Do not forget to bring your Identity card, tickets as you might need them for verification.
- Don't forget to carry Jackets and warmer especially in Winter Season.
- Bring medicines for cough, fever, cold, gas for an emergency.
- Carry packed food if you are planning for hiking or trekking near the town.
- Carry Torch, trekking shoes, and some cash for an emergency.
- Carry Umbrella, Raincoat as the weather is very unpredictable on Uttarakhand Route.