Chardham Yatra Packages - Char Dham Tour Package 2024
Chardham Yatra package is the most spiritual tour in India for Hindu Pilgrims. Char Dham tour package is availale within Uttarakhand as 4 Dham yatra package shrines are situated in the Shivalik mountains(Foothills of Himalayas) of the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand, India. This is one of the most popular pilgrimages in India and overseas. Chardham Tour Package covers four main Hindu temple Sites that are
1. Yamunotri (Dedicated to River Yamuna the daughter of Sun God ).
2. Gangotri (Devoted to most sacred River Goddess Ganges ).
3. Kedarnath(Dedicated to Lord Shiva ). .
4. Badrinath (Temple of Preserver Lord Vishnu).
You can book your spiritual Char Dham yatra packages with India Easy Trip to have unforgettable memories for lifelong. You can get an amazing discount and deals from India Easy Trip Pvt LTD on various Chardham Yatra Tour Packages from Delhi, Gurgaon. Also you can book your luxury 4 dham yatra tour from any where in the world. Browse and get best deal on our various char dham tour packages 2024 Chardham package from Mumbai, Char Dham package from Banglore, Char Dham yatra tour packages from Hyderabad, chardham package 2024 from Cochin, Chardham yatra tour from Pune, Char dham tour packagesRajasthan, Chardham Holiday Packages from 4 Dham yatra from Chandighar and all other Cities of Uttarakhand is available online/offline on our portal.
Popular Chardham Tour Packages
|Chardham Tour Package Ex Haridwar
|Rs. On Request*
|08 Nights 09 Days
|Chardham Tour Package Ex Delhi
|Rs. On Request*
|11 Nights 12 Days
|Chardham Yatra Package Ex Hyderabad
|Rs. On Request*
|11 Nights 12 Days
|Chardham Yatra Package Ex Bangalore
|Rs. On Request*
|11 Nights 12 Days
|Chardham Yatra Package Ex Chennai
|Rs. On Request*
|11 Nights 12 Days
|Chardham Yatra Package Ex Chandigarh
|Rs. On Request*
|11 Nights 12 Days
|Chardham Yatra Package Ex Mumbai
|Rs. On Request*
|11 Nights 12 Days
Char Dham Yatra Packages 2024
Chardham Tour Package Ex Haridwar08 Nights 09 Days
Char Dham Yatra Ex Haridwar/ Dehradun airport/ Rishikesh [08 Nights / 09 Day]
Chardham Tour Package Ex Delhi11 Nights 12 Days
Get the best deal on booking Char Dham Tour Package Ex Delhi..
Chardham Yatra Package Ex Hyderabad11 Nights 12 Days
Book Char Dham Tour Package From Hyderabad.
Chardham Yatra Package Ex Bangalore11 Nights 12 Days
Book Char Dham Yatra from Bangalore.
Chardham Yatra Package Ex Chennai11 Nights 12 Days
Chardham Tour From Chennai by Flight/Train.
Chardham Yatra Package Ex Chandigarh11 Nights 12 Days
Chardham Yatra Package From Chandigarh 11 Nights 12 Days.
Chardham Yatra Package Ex Mumbai11 Nights 12 Days
Book Char Dham Yatra Package 2023 From Mumbai at an affordable price. Get an Instant Quote for 4Dham yatra Tour.
Luxury Chardham Yatra Package From Malaysia12 Nights - 13 Days
Get the best deal on booking the Luxury Char Dham Tour Package from Malaysia...
Luxury Chardham Yatra Package From London12 Nights - 13 Days
Get the best deal on booking the Luxury Char Dham Tour Package from London...
Luxury Chardham Yatra Package From Singapore12 Nights - 13 Days
Get the best deal on booking the Luxury Char Dham Tour Package from Singapore...
India Chardham Package16 Nights - 17 Days
Get the best deal on booking the India Char Dham Tour Package...
Kedarnath Badrinath Tour Package6 Nights 7 Days
Book Kedarnath-Badrinath Tour Package.
Badrinath Tour Package2 Nights - 3 Days
Book Badrinath Tour Package at the Best Prices.
Gangotri Tour Package2 Nights - 3 Days
Get Up to 20% Off on the Gangotri Tour Package.
Yamunotri Gangotri Tour Package6 Nights 7 Days
Get Up to 25% Off with Gangotri Yamunotri Tour Package.
Kedarnath Tour Package2 Nights - 3 Days
Get Up to 30% off at the Kedarnath Tour Package.
Yamunotri Tour Package2 Nights - 3 Days
Book Your Yamunotri Tour Package Up To 25% Off.
In the 8th Century, Yogi AdiShankracharya was the first one who visited & introduced this divine circuit of Char Dham yatra and later followed and visited by other generations.
In the Past Years, the ChotaChardhamyatra tour Package becomes very popular among young and old generations as it is not only about visiting a sacred site.
Chardham Package covers all beautiful sites of Garhwal hills with adventurous trekking, camping, and hiking experience. This is something we call it all in one trip experience which you will have till lifetime.
Book Best Chardham Tour package with India easy Trip to visit all four divine Char Dham temple sites along with nearby sightseeings of Uttarakhand which starts from Haridwar, Rishikesh& Dehradun.
All Travellers can book Readymade & Customised Chardham packages from India Easy Trip.
4dham yatra Tours are available from all States and cities of India that is Delhi, Mumbai, Gujrat, Ahmedabad, Sura Pune, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Dehradun, Noida, Rajasthan, Chennai, Banglore, Cochin, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Etc.
Char Dham Weather
|April-June (Min, Max)
|July-August (Min, Max)
|September-October (Min, Max)
|November-March (Min, Max)
|6 to 15 °C
|12 to 20 °C
|0 to 20 °C
|-7 to 4 °C
|5 to 22 °C
|16 to 22 °C
|5 to 12 °C
|2 to 0 °C
|0 to 17 °C
|8 to 16 °C
|0 to 10 °C
|-8 to 6 °C
|4 to 20 °C
|10 to 20 °C
|3 to 14 °C
|-5 to 10 °C
Places to Visit In Char Dham Trip
Along with four main shrines, there are some important and beautiful places you can visit during Chardham Yatra Packages are listed below.
1. Yamunotri Temple:
The First Stopover or first place to visit in the Char Dham circuit is devoted to the goddess River Yamuna who is the daughter of Sun God and sister of Yamraj(God of Death).
Temple is situated on the bank of the river Yamuna which is the second sacred river of India after the river Ganges.
Temple is 6km from a small village Jankichatti which can be reached by Trekking, Pony, & Palkies depending on your will & Convenience of how you choose to go.
Yamunotri Facts :
- Yamunotri Temple was built by TehriNareshSudarshan Shah in 1839. In the late 19th century, it was rebuilt by Maharani Gularia of Jaipur.
- It is Situated at 3293m above sea level.
- Yamunotri Temple Remains Opens for Pilgrims from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Aarti Time at YamunotriMandir- 6:30 Am and 7:00 Pm.
Four Best places to visit near Yamunotri
- Divya sheel: (the sacred stone placed before the temple)
- Surya Kund: (a hot water spring- where the temperature reaches 88 degrees).
- Saptrishi Kund: (the origin of the Yamuna & there is a 12km trek One Side)
- Lakha Mandal: This is Dedicated to Shiva, LakshyaGrah of Pandava house made of wax.
2. Gangotri Temple:
The Second Place to visit in Char DhamYatra will be Gangotri which is dedicated to the Goddess Ganges River. Gaumukh is the source of the river Ganges, the most sacred river in India. Gaumukh glacier is about 19 kilometres further from the Gangotri Temple.
- The Gangotri Temple is situated on the banks of the Bhagirathi river.
- It is situated at a height of 3140 meters
- The original temple was constructed by the Gorkha General Amar Singh Thapa in the early 18th century and later rebuilt by the Maharaja of Jaipur.
- Gangotri Temple timings for darshan, pooja and other religious ceremonies.
- Morning: 6:15 am to 2:00 pm Evening: 3:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Major Attractions of Gangotri :
- Gaumukh: Gaumukh is the second-largest glacier in India with 30 km in length and 4 km.
- Kedar Lake: Best Location For Nature lovers, Adventure Enthusiasts & Trekkers
- Harsil: Impeccable Beauty small place near Gangotri. Harshilis Famous for Apples and its best location for nature photography.
- Kedartal Patangini Pass Trek: An Excursion To Old Ganga
- The Kedar Tal: is a glacial lake situated at an altitude of 4,750 metres in the Garhwal region of the Himalayas in India.
- Gangnani: Gangnani has famous Hot water Springs in which - Degree water is still hot.
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple: A beautiful Temple By Parashuram in Uttarkashi town of Uttarakhand, India. It is 5000 years old temple dedicated to God Shiva.
- Shakti Temple: Temple is Dedicated to the Goddess Sakti is also known as Goddess Parvati wife of lord Shiva. It is Situated in Uttarkashi near Vishwanath Temple
3. Kedarnath Temple:
Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva (The Destroyer). The temple was built by Pandavas and refurbished by AdiSankaracharya in the 8th Century. Kedarnath Temple is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, the most sacred Hindu shrine of Shiva and also the highest among twelve jyotirlingas.
- Kedarnath is located in the Himalayas, about 3,583 m above sea level.
- Kedarnath is near Mandakini River.
- One of 12 Jyotirlinga of Shiva
- It is 20 km from Gaurikund can be reached by Trekking, Ponies, Palki, Horses & Helicopter
|4:00 am to 3:00 pm. 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
|Rudrabhishek Timings & Price
|4:00 am to 7:00 am. Rs.1300 per person.
|Opening & Closing Date:
|Open: AkshayaTritiya and Close: KartikPurnima
|Vip tickets are available for pooja and darshan which is approx Rs.2500 per person.
|Kedarnath Darshan by Helicopter
|Rs.8,550 & Rs 4550 per person to and fro from Guptkashi & Sirsi respectively.
4. Badrinath Temple:
Badrinath temple is devoted to god Vishnu (The Preserver) also one of the main Temple of India's Bada Char Dham. The temple has three sections – Garbhagriha (Sanctum), The DarshanMandap, and SabhaMandap. The Garbhagriha (Sanctum) houses Lord Badri Narayan, Kuber (God of wealth), Narad Rishi, Uthavar, Nar & Narayan. There are two natural hot water springs TaptKund and Surya Kund. The sulphurous water has a temperature of 55C. A bath in these springs is believed to purify the body and soul and is done before visiting the temple.
- The temple was built by the Kings of Garhwal about two centuries ago.
- It is situated at 3300m above sea level.
- Aarti Timings in BadrinathTemple: The daily rituals at start around 4.00 am with mahaabhishekpooja and end at around 8.30 -9 pm with the Shayanaarti.
- The temple Darshan opens for the general public around 7-8 am and there is an afternoon Closing between 1-4 pm. The Priest of the Badrinath temple performs the rituals at that time.
Sacred Rivers of Char Dham Tour:
There are Four Main Rivers near four places of 4Dham Shrines.
- Alaknanda River On The way to Badrinath.
- Mandakini River on the way to Kedarnath.
- Bhagirathi River (Ganges River most sacred river of India) near Gangotri.
- Yamuna River the second most sacred river in India originates from Yamunotri.
Panch Prayag of Char Dham
Panch Prayag is a place where two or more river meets and become one. The names of all Panch-Prayag's in char Dham listed below.
|In this place Alaknanda River Confluence with Bhagirathi River.
|In this place, the Alaknanda River meets with Mandakini River.
|In this place, the Alaknanda River meets with the Pinder River.
|In this place, the Alaknanda River confluence with the Nandakini River.
How to Reach Chardham
Char Dham Can be Reached by Road from all States and cities of India. No Matter from where you start your Journey Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Banglore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gujrat, Rajasthan, etc.
The Roads are good to Reach Haridwar, Rishikesh, Dehradun The main Starting Point of the Chardham Trip.
All type of Vehicle can be used for Chardham Tour Package 2024 by road depending on your requirement and group size you can take Sedan, Suv, Innova, Crysta, Tempo Travellers, Coaches, Buses etc.
Char Dham Yatra Package by Train :
Trains for the Char Dham tour package are available from Delhi, Noida, Punjab, Hyderabad, Banglore, Cochin, Mumbai, Gujrat, Pune, Jaipur, all other states & Cities of India.
Trains are available to Haridwar, Rishikesh, & Dehradun from here you need to travel by road to reach the four shrines of Chota Chardham.
By Air :
There is two domestic Airport in Uttarakhand that is Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun & Pantnagar Airport which are connected from all Major States of India.
To Cover Chardham it's best to travel to Dehradun Airport Via Flight from your destination as it is much nearer to Char Dham destination later from Dehradun you can travel by Car & Helicopter.
Char Dham Yatra Packages by Helicopter is Available from Shatradhara Helipad Dehradun in which you can cover the whole 4dham yatra four main shrines in just 2 Days.
Popular Activities of Chardham Yatra Tour Package
- Trekking & Hiking is one thing you will love during the Kedarnath & Yamunotri Tour of Char Dham as it will give you a scenic view of Gharwal, Uttarakhand.
- Rafting, Cliff Jumping, Kayaking is best adventure option for pilgrims who is to 4 Dham as it is easily available in Rishikesh.
- Helicopter Ride: Have you ever thought to try a wonderful helicopter ride over snowy mountains.Then Kedarnath would be the cheapest and best option for you to take a helicopter for 5 to 10 minutes Ride from Guptkashi/Phata/Sirsi.
- Horse Ride If you never tried horse Riding you can try Yamunotri and Kedarnath as its available to cover the 6km & 20 Km trek respectively.
- Bunjee Jumping, Giant Swing, Zip-Line in Rishikesh is very popular if one has time can enjoy these adventure sports.
- Camping: Camps are available in Kedarnath and other places of Chardham which can give you a tremendous experience of staying in the Natural Beauty of Uttarakhand.
- Hiking: The Chardham yatra tour package will give you an experience of moderated Hiking, especially when you go to Kedarnath & Yamunotri.
Things to Carry for Chardham Tour Package
- You should bring basic medicines for fever, cold, and medicines if any Treatment and medication going on.
- Hot water bag, Water Bottle, Warm Clothes to avoid cold.
- You should carry an oxygen Cylinder as sometimes due to height you might feel less oxygen.
- Torch, Long sticks, Trekking Shoes as you will need for Trekking.
- Umbrella, Raincoat as weather is very unpredictable in Char Dham Route.
- Package food like chocolates, dry organic products, Glucose (Glucon D), toffees gives you energy while trekking.
Bio-Metric Registration for 4 dham Yatra Tour
Bio-Metric Registration is compulsory to do for pilgrims who are visiting Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, Yamunotri, HemkundShahib, & the 4dham yatra Tour. This is also important to keep records of all travellers coming and visiting the sacred yatra. This is available online and offline so don't forget to do it.
Other Sight Seeing of Chardham Packages 2024
There are many beautiful places on Chardham package Route one can visit if they have more time to travel .Auli:
Auli is a Beautiful Hill station Near Badrinath. You can visit Auli with a cable car which is available from Joshimath. It is famous for skiing & the scenic beauty of the Himalayas can be seen from here. The best time to see snow and do skiing in Auli is December to February.
Chopta in GharwalUttarakhand Known as Mini Switzerland of India. The Place can be visited while going to Badrinath from Guptkashi. Travellers can stay there for 1 or 2 Nights if they wish to do trekking of Tungnath & Chandrashila.
This is one of the highest Shiva Temple in the world located at a height of 12,073 feet. Tungnath Temple is where Lord Shiva's heart and his arms are worshipped. It can be reached by 3Kms one way trekking from Chopta.
This place is the summit of the Tungnath. Chandra Shila means "Moon Rock". It is located at a height of about 4000 Meters above sea level. This peak provides 360 Degree views of the Himalayas, including Nandadevi, Trisul, Kedar Peak, Bandarpunch and Chaukhamba peaks. You can Reach Chandrashila Peak by trekking which is 5Km from Chopta Village & 2Km FromTungnath Temple.
Haridwar is known as Gateway to God as this is the place of both God Shiva & God Vishnu. Also, The Most sacred River of India Ganges is there. The world's largest gathering festival named KumbhMela takes place here every 12 Years. Ganga Aarti at Hari-Ki-Pauri, Mansa Devi Temple, DakshMahadev Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, Shanti Kunj Ashram, Rajaji National Park is the main attractions of Haridwar.
Rishikesh is a well-known place for travellers from India & overseas. It is known as the Yoga Capital of the world & Adventure Sports hub of India. People from all over the world travel to Rishikesh every year for yoga, meditation & to see the culture of India. This is one of the best places to know about Hindus & Hinduism. River Rafting, Kayaking, Zipline, Bunjee Jumping are the main adventure activities of Rishikesh. The major places to visit Rishikesh are Laxman Jhulla, Ram Jhulla, Beetles Ashram, Bharat Mandir, 13-Stories Shiva Temple, etc. Ganga Aarti at TriveniGhat & ParmathNiketan ashram is also very famous.
Dehradun is known as the capital of Uttarakhand. It is known as the Dronanagri as legend Guru of Kauravas & Pandavas were born & meditated in Dehradun. Dehradun is very well known for its schools & education since the time the British were ruling India. The Char Dham Yatra Tour package By helicopter service for Chardham is available from Dehradun Shastradhara Helipad. The major places to visit Dehradun are FRI, Tapkeswar Temple, Robber's Cave, Buddha Temple, etc. IMA (Indian Military Academy) is also very famous in Dehradun.
Mussoorie is known as the queen of hills. It is known as the gateway of Chardham also as 4dham yatra by car started from Mussoorie only. Mussoorie is very well known for its schools & education also since the time the British were ruling India. Wood Stokschool, Oak Grove School, St George's College are the famous School/college of Mussoorie. The major places to visit Mussoorie are Kempty Fall, Camel's Back Road, Lake Mist, Gun Hill, LalTibba, Landour School of Mussoorie etc. Mall Road is also very famous in Mussoorie for shopping.
Nearby Places to Visit in 4 Dham Yatra:
If you are planning to do a 4 Dham Yatra Package, have got more time you can also explore some amazing places mentioned below.
These places are best to see along with 4dham Yatra Tour.
Valley of Flower: Valley of Flower is situated in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand at a height of 3658M from sea level.
Over 520 species of flowers can be seen in the 8 km valley.
Valley of Flower can be reached by 17 km from Govindghat.
Helicopter Services for Valley of Flower is also available from Govindghat to Ghangharia then you can reach Valley of Flower by 4.5 Km trekking from Ghangharia.
Instead of flowers, You can see beautiful Birds & wild animals so The valley was declared India's National park in 1982 and now it is a World Heritage Site.
Hemkund Shaib Gurudwara: Hemkund is a holy place of Sikh's situated in Uttarakhand at a height of 4633M from sea level.
The shrine got its name from the glacial lake Hemkund which is adjacent to the Gurudwara whose literal meaning is the 'Lake of Snow'.
This is the highest Gurudwara of Sikh's dedicated to the tenth Sikh Guru, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji (1666-1708) and finds its mention in Dasam Grant.
You can reach here by trekking 20Km from Govindghat or 6 Km FromGhangharia.
Helicopter Services for HemkundSahi is also available from Govindghat.
Triyuginarayan Temple: This is dedicated to Lord Vishnu(The preserver).
The famous and ancient temple in Guptkashi the place where God Shiva & Goddess Parvati got married.
All Hindu God took bath there at the time of Shiva & Parvati's Marriage. The three holy Kund's (Like Small Pond where people can take bath ) are there named Vishnu Kund, Brahma Kund & RudraKund.
If you have time after KedarnathYatra Visit this is a great place to visit as it has big values among Hindus.
Ukimath: For six months (November to April) the Palki of Lord Kedarnath& other 04 Kedar's (Tungnath, Madmaheswar, Kalpeswar, Rudranath) is transferred to Ukhimath.
Winter is the best season to visit Ukhimath when idols from Kedarnath and other 04 Kedar's (Tungnath, Madmaheswar, Kalpeswar, Rudranath) are brought here.
Joshimath: Joshimath is a small town 45 km before Badrinath.
The town is dedicated to AdiShankracharya as they have their Ashram, meditation cave & tree. Joshimath also pronounced as Joytirmath.
Joshimath also has a famous temple known as Narshing Temple in which BadrinathDoli kept for 06 Months (Nov to April/May).
Auli a famous ski place just 16 km far from Joshimath. People can be reached by cable car from Joshimath.
The major places to visit Joshimath are Shankracharya Math, Narshing Temple, Auli etc.
Kalimath: Kalimath temple is situated 15 km before Guptkashi.
The temple is dedicated to Goddess Kali also known as Shakti Peeth.
An interesting fact about the temple is there no idol in the temple instead a ShriYantra get worshipped.
The temple is inhabited by tantra and the temple is opened throughout the year on the Ashtami day in SharadNavaratri.
Only a few main pujaris live on the midnight of Ashtami who worship this ShriYantra.
There are two more temples along with Goddess Kali are Goddess Laxmi& Goddess Saraswati.
Panch Kedar:Panch Kedar is the 05 most sacred place of Hindus and dedicated to Lord Shiva.
All temples linked to our Hindu epic Mahabharat. As Pandavas were in search of Lord Shiva to leave curse as they kill their cousin brothers.
The 5 Temples of PanchKedar are Kedarnath, Tungnath, Madmaheswar, Kalpeswar & Rudranath.
The 07 temples are named as Badrinath, YogBadri, DhyanBadri, BhavisyaBadri, VridhBadri, AdiBadri, ArdhaBadri.
Also, there are so many other temples and places you can see if you got time. Uttarakhand is a state in which you can all in one tourism for all travel lovers as it is enriched with everything you need to visit a place.
Tips For Chardham Holiday Package
- Try to carry fewer luggage to make the trip easier for yourself.
- Book Your tour with Registered Company only and compare all online reputation to avoid frauds.
- Drink clean water, warm water and try packaged water Only if natural and clean water is not there.
- Make yourself mentally & Physically prepare as you need to walk and trek in the 4dham trip.
- Try to walk 5-6Km a day & Breathing exercise to increase stamina & Immunity which will be going to help you at high altitudes where the oxygen level is lesser.
- Hire only Registered pony, horse & Palki.
- Wear comfortable clothes as the journey will be too much.
- Do not use short Cuts while trekking.
- Try to avoid driving after 6 PM and in until it's very urgent.
- Use Suns cream, antiseptic Creams, to avoid sunburns.
- Women are advised to avoid sarees, especially while trekking, Suits and other comfortable clothes are better for walking.
- Put a phone no. & address slip in Child and old people pocket.
- BSNL is the best network available in 4dham yatra Tour. You can keep Vodafone, Airtel, Jio as secondary sim option.
- Connect with us On Facebook /Twitter For quick query & latest updates.
Chardham Tour FAQs
The Chardham Yatra will start as per hindu calender on Akshay Tritya generally falls in April/May Month. The closing dates of chardham decided by priests after calculations through the Panchang hindu calender in month of Oct/Nov on Bhaiduj.
May & June are the Best time & Month to visit sacred char dham shrines. Apart from these months you can to chardham trip till its open.
The Main chardham tour in India includes four Rameshwaram, Puri, Dwarka & Badrinath.Char Dham In Uttrakhand known as chota chardham yatra which includes four places named Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath.
There are various costing for chardham packages its completely depends on the few factor like type of package and hotels you are choosing and group size.The standard group tour starts from INR 8999 with decent hotels & private tour minimum cost will be approx INR 12,999/- which will include transportation, Hotels, breakfast & dinner.
Yes, you can do VIP darshan & Pooja in all four main temples.The charges can be different for all four as per decided by Temple management
Yes, It is safe to do chardham tour. Still you should avoid rainy season and night driving in chardham circuit.
Chardham tour by helicopter can be done in 2 Days and for Chardham yatra by Road you will required atleast 9 Days.
Chardham yatra will start from 22 April 2024 tentatively. One can book char dham tour package 2024 in advance from our portal at affordable rates.
© Copyright 2018 Design ByUprillAll Rights Reserved